On October 19 and 20, Limassol will host the annual event dedicated to one of the oldest civilizations in the world – the Chinese Culture Festival.
In the parking lot of Kanika Anaerios, local residents and guests of Cyprus will be able to get acquainted with the culture, traditions and cuisine of the Middle Kingdom.
Several dozen representatives of large companies, artists, dancers and artists will fly from China to Cyprus to participate in the event.
In a programme:
- Gala Concert,
- cooking show,
- traditional medicine show,
- a demonstration of the intangible heritage of China,
- an exhibition of traditional costumes and handicrafts,
- an exhibition of traditional Chinese tea art,
- art exhibition of Chinese and local painters,
- entertainment for children.
Date: October 19th and 20th
Time : beginning at 19.30